Blogmas Day- December Through Photos


Welcome To Blogmas Day 5!!!



For today's blogmas post, I will be posting what I think is considered "December" through different photo's hence the name of today's post.


See the source image

This photo reminds me of the start of December when the leaves have all fallen off the tree's and it's starting to turn colder. That's when I know or most know that December is near.
See the source image

Then comes the snow. All cold, icy and pretty...


See the source image
Ice rinks begin to freeze over...

See the source image

You get to put Christmas decorations up both inside and outside your home...


See the source image
I view December as a time to spend time with your family

See the source image

To end December it's the new year!!!

Please feel free to comment, ask questions or share your pictures of December. I enjoy reading them!!! -Tessa

Comments

Popular Posts