Blogmas Day 1: How to get into the Christmas Spirit

Happy December!!! It's the first day of blogmas!!! Christmas and Winter is my favorite time of the year!!! I love getting into the Christmas spirit, but how does one get into the Christmas spirit you might ask...

Well...

 Christmas spirit is the spirit of love and the generosity of goodness among people.

My favorite ways to get into the Christmas spirit involve...


  1. Listen to Christmas music
  2. Decorating around the home 
  3. Drinking hot cocoa and watching Christmas movies
  4. Baking cookies and treats
  5. Going Ice Skating 
  6. Drive around and look at Christmas lights 
  7. Make a gingerbread house 
  8. Go sledding
  9.  Build a snowman 
  10. Go Christmas Shopping
Here's my top 10 ways to get into the Christmas Spirit!!! Stay tuned tomorrow for Blogmas Day 2!!! Feel free to comment, ask questions or share the ways you get into the Christmas Spirit  with me!!! I enjoy reading them!!! -Tessa


Comments

Popular Posts