Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl
SWEET POTATO BREAKFAST BOWL!!! CAN I EAT THIS EVERYDAY!?!?!
Perfect for a quick, easy and healthy breakfast!!! There are several different varieties of toppings and ways you can make this particular recipe and that's what I love about it!!! It's so easy and you can make it to your liking which is always nice especially for picky eaters like me!!! So, check it out and hopefully you enjoy this recipe as much as I do!!!
Ingredients: *** The amount of ingredients will vary depending on your serving size***
- 1/2 of 1 sweet potato or 1 whole sweet potato
- 4 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter (optional)
- Half of a banana, sliced
- Sprinkle of brown sugar (optional)
- Sprinkle of chia seeds (optional)
- Almonds for topping (optional)
- Start off by watching your sweet potato
- Cook your sweet potato until tender ( You can either roast your sweet potato or steam it, I steamed mine just to save a little time.)
- Let your sweet potato cool for 5 to 7 minutes before scraping the inside out and putting it into the food processor or mashing it
- Add the inside of the sweet potato to your food processor with a tablespoon of water at a time or mash your sweet potato with a tablespoon of water until baby food or applesauce consistency
- Once, your sweet potato is at your desired consistency, put in a bowl or serving dish and add on your toppings.
- Then, Enjoy!
Please feel free to comment, ask questions or share your recipes with me!!! I enjoy reading them!!!-Tessa