Fruity Smoothie Bowl

Hello fellow bloggers and readers!!! Thank you for stopping by my blog!!! Welcome!!! Take your time, stay awhile and enjoy!!!

Today's blog post is inspired by https://www.veggieinspired.com/chocolate-covered-strawberry-smoothie-bowl/ . I decided to try my hand at making a smoothie bowl. I was always curious about what a smoothie bowl would taste like..... and now I know! It's delicious!!! It's like ice cream for breakfast, except it's healthy!!!
















Here's the ingredients needed to make a smoothie bowl:
  • Fruit ( any kind, fresh or frozen)
  • Oats ( If you want to make your smoothie bowl thicker)
  • Ice Cubes (Optional)
  • Milk ( Optional)
  • Toppings: almonds, chocolate chips, etc.
Directions:
  1. Cut your fruit and place into blender
  2. Add oats, ice cubes and milk (if you plan on adding these ingredients)
  3. Blend until well combined
  4. Place in freezer ( If you want the smoothie bowl to be slightly thicker, but this step is optional)
  5. Add toppings
  6. Enjoy!
For my smoothie bowl I used, 1 banana, 1 plum, 1 nectarine, strawberries, about 1 cup of oats, 1 cup of milk, and 3 ice cubes. As well as a handful of almonds, a handful of chocolate chips, as well as some strawberry slices for my toppings.
















Please feel free to comment, ask questions or share your recipes with me!!! I love reading them!!!-Tessa

Comments

Popular Posts