Join The Email List and Suscribe!

Saturday, March 4, 2017

Fruity Smoothie Bowl

Hello fellow bloggers and readers!!! Thank you for stopping by my blog!!! Welcome!!! Take your time, stay awhile and enjoy!!!

Today's blog post is inspired by https://www.veggieinspired.com/chocolate-covered-strawberry-smoothie-bowl/ . I decided to try my hand at making a smoothie bowl. I was always curious about what a smoothie bowl would taste like..... and now I know! It's delicious!!! It's like ice cream for breakfast, except it's healthy!!!
















Here's the ingredients needed to make a smoothie bowl:
  • Fruit ( any kind, fresh or frozen)
  • Oats ( If you want to make your smoothie bowl thicker)
  • Ice Cubes (Optional)
  • Milk ( Optional)
  • Toppings: almonds, chocolate chips, etc.
Directions:
  1. Cut your fruit and place into blender
  2. Add oats, ice cubes and milk (if you plan on adding these ingredients)
  3. Blend until well combined
  4. Place in freezer ( If you want the smoothie bowl to be slightly thicker, but this step is optional)
  5. Add toppings
  6. Enjoy!
For my smoothie bowl I used, 1 banana, 1 plum, 1 nectarine, strawberries, about 1 cup of oats, 1 cup of milk, and 3 ice cubes. As well as a handful of almonds, a handful of chocolate chips, as well as some strawberry slices for my toppings.
















Please feel free to comment, ask questions or share your recipes with me!!! I love reading them!!!-Tessa

No comments:

Post a Comment