Overnight Oatmeal


 Hello fellow bloggers and readers!!! Thank you for stopping by my blog!!! Welcome!!! Take your time, stay awhile and enjoy!!!

Today's blogpost is probably one of my favorite recipes that I will be sharing with all of you!!! It's easy, healthy and delicious!!! For my overnight oatmeal I used peach yogurt,honey,bananas, peaches,blueberries and raspberries.

Overnight Oatmeal





















This base works for any overnight oatmeal
Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup of old-Fashioned oats
  • 1/2 cup of milk
  • 1/4 cup of yogurt, any flavor it does not matter
  • Lastly condiments- Honey, Fruit, Syrup, Sugar, etc.
***You will also need a jar to set your overnight oatmeal up in.***
Directions:
  1. Start off with your base, which is 1/2 cup of old-fashioned oats
  2. Add in your 1/2 cup of milk and 1/4 cup of yogurt
  3. STIR!!! ( This part is optional, I didn't but it would probably help the oats to ensure they get full maximum coverage of the liquids in your mixture.)
  4. Add in your condiments
  5. Put the lid on your jar and put into the fridge for 8 hours or overnight
  6. Enjoy! ( You can eat it cold or warm it up)


Please feel free to comment, ask questions, and share your recipes with me!!! I enjoy reading them!!!-Tessa

Comments

Popular Posts