Join The Email List and Suscribe!

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Candle Day at Bath and Body Works Haul

Candles, Candles,We all scream for Candles!!! Bath and Body Works had their annual Candle Day a couple weekends ago!!! All 3 wick candles were $8.50!!! This was the first time that I have been to this sale... I guess it happens once a year and WHERE HAS IT BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!?!  It was a little hectic( meaning: line out the door, jam packed) but well worth it!!! I ended up getting 4 of the 3- wick candles, 2 hand sanitizers and a free perfume since I had a coupon for a free gift!!!

Here are the items that I got:

Candles:

The first candle I purchased was in the scent "Vanilla Snowflake." I got this scent because I have the smaller version of this candle and it's almost completely burned out and I wanted to have the same scent available to me for the rest of the winter because I really love this scent. This scent reminds me of a fresh snow fall!!! It's sweet and subtle with hints of creamy vanilla , Iced fir, coconut flakes and a wintry mint scent. It has snow and winter written ALL over it!!!










The second candle I purchased was in the scent "Frosted Cranberry." This is another scent that I purchased because the smaller version is almost completely burned out and I wanted to have a spare in this scent. This scent when lit makes me relax and feel calm. It's fruity and tart just like an actual cranberry. In my opinion it is more of a Thanksgiving/Fall month's scents so I normally burn it around that season more.











The third candle I purchased was in the scent "Hot Cocoa and Cream." This scent has winter written all over it!!! I absolutely love it!!! It smells like freshly made hot cocoa and marshmallows and what is better than that on a cold winter day!!! I will definitely be burning this candle through the winter season!!!












The next candle I purchased was in the scent "Frosted Cupcake." Too bad you can't eat candles, because I would eat this one up in a heartbeat!!! It smells so good!!! It reminds me of vanilla frosting!!! I'm a baker so this candle was right up my alley and definitely reminds me of the kitchen!!!











Other products:
The next items that I purchased were hand sanitizers in the scents "Stashing through the snow" and "The struggle is real."  The first scent which is the "Stashing through the snow" has a scent of "North Pole Punch" so it is fruity and delightful. The second scent which is "The struggle is real" is a mixture of different scents but the one that stands out the most is a cinnamon scent but it also has hints of vanilla in it.











The last item I purchased was a perfume in the scent "Forever Red." I love the bottle that it is in and I love the scent. It's not too strong and it's not too weak either. It does have a slight perfume smell but it also has a berry scent to it and that's what I love about it!!!
 
 
 
Please feel free to comment, ask questions or share the products that you purchased on Candle Day!!!-Tessa
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment