Smores Dip

Hello fellow bloggers and readers!!! Today I am going to be sharing with you a great recipe that perfect for ladies night or a get together. It's perfect for when your craving something sweet and yet again I am still trying to keep summer around for a little bit longer even though I am so ready for winter!!! I just like winter, winter is my favorite!!! Name that movie...? It's a holiday movie. Anyways, let me share this recipe with you guys because my mouth is watering just thinking about it!!!

Ingredients: *** The amounts of ingredients will vary depending on how much of it you will be making*** I made a small bowl of it because I wasn't making it for a lot of people.
  • Chocolate Chip or Milk Chocolate Hershey's Bars
  • Marshmallows
  • Graham Crackers
Directions:
  1. Melt the chocolate chips or Hershey bars in a Pyrex in the microwave 
  2. Add the melted chocolate chips or Hershey bars into a dish that can go into the oven
  3. Put marshmallows on top of the melted chocolate and put into oven at 450 degrees so the marshmallows get a nice toasty look to them.
  4. While it's in the oven, take graham crackers and start plating them. Break them into smaller pieces.
  5. Take the dish out of the oven and shut the oven off when the marshmallows are nice and toasty.
  6. Let cool slightly and enjoy!!!
 
Please feel free to comment, ask questions or share recipes with me. I always enjoy reading and replying to them!!! -Tessa

Comments

  1. Yum! I love all things s'mores. This looks so easy and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yes! It's super easy and super delicious!!! It's perfect for gatherings!!!-Tessa

      Delete
  2. Yum! This looks absolutely amazing. I can't wait to give this recipe a try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for reading my recipe!!! It's definitely delicious and let me know what you think of the recipe, when you try it!!! :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you! This recipe is super yummy!!! Thanks for stopping by!-Tessa

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts