Fruit Kabobs

Hi Guys!!!  The recipe that I am going to be sharing with you guys today is super simply, healthy and affordable. It's perfect for an after-school snack, a little garnish for your drink on girls night or just to set a plate of them on your table for décor or for when guests come over!

These fruit kabobs are so great because not only are they healthy and easy but they will get the kids involved in helping cook! I personally like this recipe because I LOVE fruit and it's so easy for me to just grab out of the fridge as I am walking out the door! This recipe is as easy as 1,2,3....

Ingredients:
  • Fruit, any kind ( I used blackberries, raspberries, strawberries an peaches on my kabobs.)
  • Wood Skewers
Directions:
  1. Cut and wash fruit
  2. Start skewering them onto the skewers
  3. Refrigerate if you like them chilled, otherwise enjoy!!!





Feel free to comment, ask questions and share recipes with me!!! I enjoy reading them!!!-Tessa

Comments

Popular Posts