Autumn Infused Water

Hi Guys!!! Since Fall is right around the corner, I figured I would share a fall recipe with you all!!! This recipe is super simple and delicious!!! It's Autumn Infused Water!!! It's like Fall in your mouth!!!

Here's how it's made...

Ingredients:
*** You can add in other fall fruits like plums, peaches, cherries, etc. but I used apples and pears.*** I also chopped my apple and pear up  and made them a little thicker and only used the amount of ingredients I needed for myself.***
  • 1 apple, thinly sliced
  • 1 pear, thinly sliced
  • 1-2 sticks of cinnamon ( I substituted this with the cinnamon spice and it was just fine)( I used about 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoons of cinnamon spice.)
  • Ice
  • Water
Directions:
  1. Add water to a pitcher
  2. Add in fruit slices ( apples and pears)
  3. Add in cinnamon sticks or spice and stir
  4. Add in ice
  5. Infuse water for an hour or overnight in the refrigerator
  6. Enjoy!!!


Comments

Popular Posts