Stars,Stripes and Everything Nice!!!


Hi Guys, let's start off with a quote since we haven't done one in a while.

Quote Of The Day:
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile."
- I really like quote because not only does it make me view life with a greater quality but it's also kind of cool to think that I have the power to change the world with my decisions and the way I react to the world.

Next Topic...

Recently, I have subscribed to Ipsy which is a website/subscription that gives you free samples of different beauty products every month. I got my first Ipsy makeup glam bag for this month. Here are the products I got....

  1.  clariSEA Sea Salt Solutions Deep Poor Detox; Activated Charcoal Exfoliating Face Mask
















  



  


   

  
  
 
2.Formula X Nail Polish (Color:WINGWOMAN)




















3. Seraphine Botanicals Blush ( Color: Happy Hibiscus)










4. Urban Decay Eyeshadow (Color: Fireball)




That's all the products I got in my Ipsy glam bag for this month. If you would like me to post where you can get these products let me know.











Here is what this month's glam bag looks like... just in case anyone was wondering.

Next Topic...

Recipe: Watermelon Iced Tea
This recipe is perfect for the summer!
Ingredients:

  • Iced Tea
  • Watermelon
  • Ice
  • Sugar or Simple Syrup
Directions:
  1. Pour some tea in a mason jar or in a glass/pitcher
  2. Add Ice
  3. Take watermelon pieces or slices and squeeze the juice out of it. (Making sure you don't get any seeds in the drink.)
  4. Check to see the level of watermelon flavor. You can add as little or as much watermelon juice as you would like.
  5. If you want to add sugar or simple syrup to your drink you can. It all just depends on how sweet you like your drink.
Enjoy!!!

I hope you all have a safe, fun and Happy 4th!!! - Tessa






Comments

Popular Posts