Honey Glazed Roasted Carrots - Week 12

Hi Guys!!!! I hope you all had another fabulous week!!!! This recipe is healthy and delicious!!!

Ingredients:
  • 4 carrots, peeled
  • 1 tbsp. butter, melted
  • 1 tbsp. honey
  • 1/4 tsp. salt
  • 1/4 tsp. pepper
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 425
  2. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Set aside
  3. Peel the carrot and slice into thirds and again in verticals. ***you want the carrots to be the same thickness & size***
  4. In a small bowl whisk together the butter and honey 
  5. Pour over carrots
  6. Season with salt and pepper
  7. Roast for 15-20 minutes or until carrots are tender

Honey Glazed Roasted Carrots - This is exactly how I make my carrots, but I cook on stovetop! Will have to try roasting!:

Please feel free to ask questions, comments, or concerns I am all ears!!!!! I hope you guys are enjoying my blog, as much as I like writing this blog for you all and sharing my passion with you!!!

Comments

Popular Posts