1 Person Serving Chicken Stir Fry-Week 5

Hi guys! This recipe I am about to share with you is quick, easy, affordable and good if you are only cooking for 1 person!!!! It all started when I was trying to decide what to make for dinner one night after a long day and this is what I came up with .......


Ingredients:
  • 1 Chicken Breast
  • Any type of vegetables that you have (I used bell peppers)
  • Sesame Seeds (if you would like)
  • Steak Seasoning (I used steak seasoning on my chicken)
  • 1 Cup Of White Rice
  • Kikkoman Honey and Pineapple Teriyaki Sauce (You can use any type of teriyaki sauce you would like, I used this because that's what I had in my fridge.)
Directions:

Chicken:
  1. Turn your pan on medium heat and put your chicken in
  2. Add seasoning and cover with a lid so that it cooks internally
  3. Let it cook until tender flipping it periodically and if it starts to stick to the bottom you can add a little water to the pan.
  4. Cut into chunks and put back into the pan
***If you have a thicker piece you can "butterfly" cut it so that it cooks faster***

Rice:
  1. Make the rice as directed on the package directions
  2. Set Aside
Vegetables:
  1. Cut up your vegetables
  2. Throw them into the pan with chicken and add teriyaki sauce.
Then  let it caramelize for a little and blend into the vegetables and chicken and then all you have to do is make your plate!!!!
Serving Suggestions: I normally start with rice on the bottom and then add the chicken and vegetables

I hope you all enjoyed this recipe and I hope this makes your tummies happy; I know it made mine happy!!!! I apologize that there is no picture of this recipe .



Comments

Popular Posts