Not Chicken Pot Pie (Slow Cooker)- Week 3

Hello my fellow bloggers and readers !!! Happy Valentines Day!!!! This recipe is super easy and SUPER DELICIOUS !!!  I want to try something new this week so below in the comments reply to this blog with questions/comments/recipes you want me to make and I will answer your questions and take your recipes into consideration!!!  Lets begin....

Not Chicken Pot Pie**This picture is from pinterest not my own***

Ingredient:
  • 3-4 frozen chicken breasts ( I thawed mine and it turned out just fine)
  • 2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup
  • 4-5 medium potatoes peeled and diced ( I didn't add potatoes to mine because I don't really prefer potatoes in my chicken pot pie but you can add them in if you would like)
  • 2 cups frozen peas and carrots
  • 1 chicken bullion cube
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 1/2-1 cup shredded cheese ( I didn't add this and note: this is something you add on as a topping after it's done cooking)
  • 1 recipe of bisquik biscuits or 1 can of biscuits ( you could make the biscuits handmade it's just not as fast)

Directions:
  1. In crockpot combine chicken breast , potatoes, frozen vegetables, bullion cube, and cream of chicken soup and then mix well (Add additional salt and pepper to taste if desired)
  2. Cook on low 6-8 hours ( I did 6 hours because I thought 8 was a little long and it would make the chicken dry and mine came out tender but also mine wasn't frozen) Use a sturdy spoon to break up chicken after cooking. ( I used two forks and shredded it because it just fell apart as I was taking it out)
  3. Prepare biscuits
  4. Serve over biscuits
  5. Top with shredded cheese

Review:

This recipe is so yummy!!! It's making my mouth water just describing it!!! The chicken was tender and wasn't dry and everything else came out great !!! Definitely a 5 star recipe!!!

I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I did!!!

Comments

Popular Posts