Blogmas Day 6- Blogger's Holiday Tag

1. WHEN IS AN ACCEPTABLE DATE TO PLAY CHRISTMAS MUSIC?

I think any time after Thanksgiving would be an acceptable date to starting playing and listening to Christmas music. That's just my preference but I know other people thing it's acceptable to listen to Christmas music on November 1st.

2. WHAT’S A NEW CHRISTMAS TRADITION YOU WANT TO START DOING?

I would like to start the Christmas tradition of wearing matching pajamas the night of Christmas Eve and Christmas morning because I think that would be adorable!!! 

3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BAKED GOOD AROUND CHRISTMAS TIME? 

Cookies and homemade bread are favorite baked goods around Christmas time!!! I love the smell of them when they are baking. It smells so good!!!

4. FAVORITE CHRISTMAS CANDLE SCENT?

Peppermint, Chocolate or Vanilla Scent I would say.

5. A PICTURE THAT REMINDS YOU OF CHRISTMAS.

See the source image

6. HOW DO YOU LIKE TO DECORATE YOUR HOUSE, APARTMENT, ROOM?

I'm not gonna lie, it always looks like Buddy the Elf throw up all over my room!!! Hahaha!!! Just imagine the scene in ELF where he stays late at the mall to decorate because Santa was coming to visit at 10 a.m. I like to add a lot of silvers, golds and then the classic red and greens. I like an elegant and simple look. 

7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHRISTMAS ACTIVITY?

Ice Skating and watching Christmas movies while drinking hot chocolate. These activities are what I look forward to every December. 

8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT CHRISTMAS TIME?

Just being with everyone and celebrating with everyone. I also love to get into the Christmas spirit. 

9. What's your go to Christmas Playlist?

I don't really have an actual Christmas playlist but I like to listen to the Christmas Radio on Pandora and the radio station in the car during Christmas time.


Please feel free to comment, ask questions or share your responses to these questions with me. I enjoy reading them!!! -Tessa

Comments

Popular Posts