Blogmas Day 3- Christmas Playlist


WELCOME TO BLOGMAS DAY 3!!!

Throughout the holiday season, I love listening to Christmas music. Christmas music has the ability to get you into the Christmas spirit and just be happy which I LOVE!!! So, here's my Christmas play list!!! What's on your Christmas play list???

See the source image

  1. All I Want For Christmas Is You 
  2. Jingle Bell Rock 
  3. Frosty The Snowman
  4. Let it Snow
  5. Last Christmas 
  6. It's Beginning look a lot like Christmas 
  7. The Christmas Song 
  8. Santa Claus Is Coming to Town
  9. Silent Night 
  10. Walking in a Winter Wonderland 
  11. Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer
  12. Rockin Around The Christmas Tree
  13. Baby It's Cold Outside
  14. White Christmas 
  15. Jingle Bells 
  16. Santa Baby
  17. It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year
  18. We Wish You a Merry Christmas
  19. Sleigh Ride
  20. Deck The Halls            


I honestly don't have a specific artist that I really listen to when it comes to Christmas music. It's all good to be honest.

Feel free to comment, ask questions or share your play lists with me. I enjoy reading them!!! Stay tuned tomorrow for day 3 of Blogmas!!!                     



Comments

Popular Posts