September Ipsy Showcase

I am very excited to share this month's Ipsy bag with you all!!! It has boss lady written all over it!!! Continue reading to see the products that I received in this month's Ipsy bag!!!



Theme for this month:













Bag Design for this month: I LOVE this month's bag design especially the royal blue on the inside!!! To me it makes it look classy!!! I LOVE it!!! 




























The first product I received was the "LUXIE rose gold medium angled shading eye brush #207." I am in LOVE with this brands brush collection!!! I LOVE these rose gold brushes!!! They are SO pretty!!! This brush is a multi-tasker. It not only blends but you can also use it for your favorite cream and powder eye shadows. This brush is also 100% cruelty-free. It's made with fluffy-synthetic bristles which make it 100% full of kindness!!! Yay!!! I would definitely recommend this brush brand to others, especially this rose gold collection. This brush applies and blends very nicely!!! I LOVE it!!!













The next product I received was the "Pixi by Petra Beauty Blush Duo in the shade Peach Honey."  I have nothing but good things to say about this product. It blends nicely, it shines beautifully and it is loaded with vitamin E and mica to hydrate your skin. This blush can be used as an all-over highlighter as well!!! I actually use it more as a highlighter as a blush to be honest!!! I would definitely recommend this product to other's!!! It's well worth it!!!

























The next product I received was the "SKINFOOD Egg White Perfect Pore Cleansing Foam." This product works hard but in a gentle way. It refreshes, removes makeup, and digs deep to clean and clear out your pores. This cleanser is made with albumen extract (egg whites), olive fruit oil, and licorice root extract. This product was a SOKO GLAM COLLAB as well. I would recommend this product to other's mainly because the smell/scent of this product is subtle and it did make my skin refreshed which I liked.

















The next product I received was the "Smashbox Cosmetics PHOTO FINISH RADIANCE PRIMER." This product is primer and highlighter combined. WHAT?!?! This product fills in lines, hydrates and even out your skin. I think it's really cool that you can wear it over your makeup as well to add a little extra shine to your makeup look!!! I was not impressed with how this product applied, it applied sticky. I would still recommend this product to others because that was really the only flaw that came up when using it.




















The next product I received was the " Elizabeth Mott Pop! Goes The Shadow in the shade toasted."  I am in LOVE with this product!!! I LOVE everything about it!!! It blends amazing!!! It shimmers beautifully and that it due to the metallic bronze hues in the shadow!!! It makes your eyes pop but in a subtle way which I LOVE!!! This product applies nicely and I would definitely recommend this product to other's!!! Hands-down!!!








The last product I received which was a bonus product because I had redeemable points was these cute little pony-tail holders!!! I like that they won't hurt or pull your hair out when you use them!!! I would definitely recommend this product to other's because hair ties always are convenient!!!



















I hope you enjoyed this blog post as much as I did!!! Feel free to ask questions, comment and share your reviews on makeup products that you have received!!! I enjoy reading them!!! - XOXO, Tessa.

Comments

Popular Posts