May Ipsy Showcase

" I got my toes in the water, ass in the sand, Not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand. Life is good today, life is good today."- (Toes) by Zac Brown Band

 
 
This month's theme is: Summer Friday

 
 

















This month's bag design: I really like this month's bag design mainly because I think it's clever. It's waterproof!!! Perfect for the pool!!! HOW CLEVER IS THAT!?!?! This bag has summer written all over it!!!
 















The first product that I received was the Urban Decay Afterglow in the shade Sin. This product is super lightweight and creamy which I love! I am also in love with the color!!! It's the perfect shade for light or fair skin. This highlighter is will keep your glow-game strong from morning to night and beyond which I love!!! All the highlighters I have used in the past either you have to layer a ton on or it comes off right away when you touch your face. The only sin that you will be committing with this highlighter is being TOO lit!!! My favorite tip when using this product, is to wet your brush before applying it because you will get a better shine!!! WHICH IS ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA!!! AM I RIGHT?!?!  I would definitely recommend this product to others!!! ( This product did not come with a discount code, sorry) 
You can purchase it here: http://www.urbandecay.com/afterglow-8-hour-highligter-by-urban-decay/UD729.html#q=afterglow&start=9

 
 
 













The second product that I received was the Jelly Pong Pong Supercharged Super Intense Eyeshadow Duo in the shade electric. This product is SOOOO SMOOTH when applied. It's velvety powder formula means no creasing even on oily lids. It also will stay in place which is awesome because NO ONE likes fallout while blending. I LOVE these two shades!!! Gold and Rose Gold!!! YESSS PLEASE!?!?! This product is gluten free, paraben-free AND cruelty free!!! UM.... YES!!! I would definitely recommend this product to others!!! It'll be worth your while I promise!!! DISCOUNT CODE FOR 20% OFF ANY PURCHASE : IPSY20  
 You can purchase it here: http://jellypongpong.com/home/59-supercharged-super-intense-eyeshadow-duo.html

 















The next product that I received was the Beauty and Pin-ups Fearless Hair Rescue Masque.  This mask is lightweight which keeps your strands bouncy and voluminous. This product gives you all the hydration needed from a conditioner without the heaviness. I have never used a mask for your hair so I am not quite sure what to compare it too but I will say that after using it... I could see why everyone raves over it!!! It makes your hair so soft!!!  DISCOUNT CODE FOR 20% OFF ANY SIZE OF FEARLESS HAIR RESCUE MASQUE: IPSY2017 
You can purchase it here:  https://beauty-pin-ups.myshopify.com/products/fearless-hair-rescue-treatment 


The next product I received was the Pixi by Petra Endless Silky Eye Pen in the shade "BlackNoir."  I normally don't wear black eyeliner just because it's too dark on my eyes so I wish that this eyeliner would've came in the neutral shade. This eyeliner though, glides so nice!!! It's smudge-free and dries fast!!! This product is SUPER pigmented and SUPER waterproof which means no ruining your makeup!!! Overall, I would recommend this product to others. DISCOUNT CODE FOR 25% OFF ANY PURCHASE: PixilpsyMay
 ***They are also currently having a sale on these!!! Get them before they are gone!!!*** 
 












The last product I received was the Royal & Langnickel Precision Angled Brush. (MODA.) For starters, I LOVE that this brush can be used to apply different types of makeup. It's multi-tasking!!! I also love that, it's cruelty free and 100% vegan since it's made with ultra-luxe synthetic fibers. It's super soft and applies your makeup nicely!!! I would definitely recommend this product to others. DISCOUNT CODE FOR 20%  OFF ANY PURCHASE: Ipsy20 
You can purchase it here:  https://beautyusa.royalbrush.com/


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Feel free to comment, ask questions or share your reviews on makeup products that you got in your Ipsy bag this month - Tessa

Comments

Popular Posts