Bachelorette Predictions 2017

Hello Everyone! For today's blog post, I thought it might be fun to share my bachelorette predictions with all of you who watch the show!!! I am so excited to have bachelorette Monday's back and I can't wait to see what this season holds!!!


Starting off, I would like to share my "Bachelorette Bracket." Which I will leave a link to, in case any of you want to print out your own.
https://images-production.global.ssl.fastly.net/uploads/images/file/43699/bachelorette-bracket-rachel-lifestyle.jpg


What Rachel Lindsay looks for in a guy:
  • Sucker for a great smile
  • Guy with good morals
  • Funny
  • Can hold a conversation
  • Intelligent
  • Ambitious
  • Needs to be a sports fan




 

For those of you who have joined the Bachelorette Fantasy League know that each week they share with you, a series of questions that apply to that week's episode of bachelorette. This week, there are 6 questions and you have to predict.
 
Here are mine...
 
Which of the following stunts is NOT pulled during limo arrivals?
  1. Tickling Rachel
  2. Rachel swept off her feet, literally
  3. Riding in on an elephant
  4. Feeding Rachel
During the cocktail party, Rachel admits to disliking this tasty treat:
  1. Donuts
  2. Chocolate
  3. Key lime pie
  4. Gummy bears
What is Rachel's dogs name?
  1. Rusty
  2. Copper
  3. Penny
  4. Buster
One bachelor attempts to woo Rachel during the limo arrivals in which foreign language?
  1. French
  2. Russian
  3. Italian
  4. Spanish
Rachel shares a passionate kiss with a bachelor on the first night?
  1. True
  2. False
Who will receive the first impression rose?
Dean
 
 

Please feel free to share your predictions, comments and questions that you may have for me. I enjoy answering and reading them!!! -Tessa
Also, let me know if you would like to see more bachelorette Monday posts...

Comments

Popular Posts