Perfectly Roasted Sweet Potato Medallions
Hello fellow bloggers and readers!!! Thank you for stopping by my blog!!! Welcome!!! Take your time, stay awhile and enjoy!!!
For today's blog post, I decided to make perfectly roasted sweet potato medallions. These sweet potatoes melt in your mouth, that's just how perfect they are!!!
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup of oil ( you can use any kind)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- A pinch of nutmeg
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees
- Wash your sweet potatoes
- Cut your sweet potatoes into about 1 to 3 inches thick circles ( Leave the skin on, so that they are easier to pick up and eat)
- Mix together your oil, cinnamon and nutmeg together
- Place your sweet potatoes on a baking sheet and lightly brush your sweet potatoes with your oil mixture ( Both front and back of your potatoes.)
- Place your sweet potatoes in the oven for 30 minutes
- Bake until tender and then let cool
Please feel free to comment, ask questions or share your recipes with me!!! I enjoy reading them!!!-Tessa