Hello fellow bloggers and readers!!! Thank you for stopping by my blog!!! Welcome!!! Take your time, stay awhile and enjoy!!!
Today's blogpost is probably one of my favorite recipes that I will be sharing with all of you!!! It's easy, healthy and delicious!!! For my overnight oatmeal I used peach yogurt,honey,bananas, peaches,blueberries and raspberries.
This base works for any overnight oatmeal
- 1/2 cup of old-Fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of yogurt, any flavor it does not matter
- Lastly condiments- Honey, Fruit, Syrup, Sugar, etc.
- Start off with your base, which is 1/2 cup of old-fashioned oats
- Add in your 1/2 cup of milk and 1/4 cup of yogurt
- STIR!!! ( This part is optional, I didn't but it would probably help the oats to ensure they get full maximum coverage of the liquids in your mixture.)
- Add in your condiments
- Put the lid on your jar and put into the fridge for 8 hours or overnight
- Enjoy! ( You can eat it cold or warm it up)
Please feel free to comment, ask questions, and share your recipes with me!!! I enjoy reading them!!!-Tessa