Inside-Out Chicken Pot Pie

Hi Guys!!! Since Chicago weather has been fluctuating from cold to warm, I figured why not share a quick and easy comfort food with all of  you that you can make in less than 15 minutes!!! It's inside-out chicken pot pie!!! I found this recipe on pinterest and on the back of a soup can and was very intrigued to try it!!! I have tried a recipe similar to this one and shared it on my blog awhile ago but it was using the crockpot and although it as delicious, this is much easier!!! It looked super delicious!!! The only extra ingredients I added to this was extra seasonings.

Ingredients: ***The serving size may vary depending on how many people you are serving***
  • 1 can of  pub-style chicken pot pie soup (Chunky Brand)
  • Crescent Rolls ( I used Pillsbury Crescent Rolls)
  • Sprinkle of salt
  • Sprinkle of pepper
  • Sprinkle of parsley
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350
  2. Warm up your soup in a pot or the microwave
  3. Add in your seasonings or anything extra you would like to add
  4. Set up your cupcake pans ( I used cupcake liners because I didn't want to clean up the mess) and place your crescent rolls into your cupcake liners
  5. Spoon in your soup( fill half-way or almost to the top)
  6. Place into the oven and bake for 15-18 minutes or until your crescents are golden brown
*** Depending on how thick you would like your "gravy" for your chicken pot pie's, you can always make it thicker by adding a little flour and butter mixture also called a "rue" and it'll thicken the "gravy" right up.***






























https://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/chicken-pot-pie-crescent-cups/700fca5c-0ac6-45cb-aad8-ea5e74d58680?pp=1


Please feel free to comment, ask questions, or share recipes with me!!! I enjoy reading them!!! -Tessa

Comments

Popular Posts