Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Hello fellow readers and bloggers, welcome to my blog 365 Days!!! It's a pleasure to have you!!! Thank you for taking the time to come and stop by my blog!!! Please stay awhile and enjoy!My inspiration behind today's recipe that I will be sharing with you today.... Last weekend, my family and I went to a dinner party at a close family friends house and besides having a good old-time with family and friends, our tummies were filled with delicious to die for food!!! We had these tender, juicy filet mignon's cooked perfectly with this delicious garlic-parsley au-jus!!! Is your mouth water yet? Mine is!!! Then came the mashed potatoes and OMG WERE THEY GOOD!!! So for today's recipe, it is inspired by our weekend dinner party!!! Enjoy!!!
Garlic Mashed Potatoes:
Ingredients: The amount of your ingredients will vary depending on the amount of people you are serving.
- 2 Potatoes, chopped
- Garlic powder or fresh garlic either is fine
- Start by peeling, washing and chopping your potatoes ( you want to make sure that your chopped potatoes are equal sized so that they cook evenly)
- Fill your pot with water and bring to the boil using medium to high heat
- Add in your chopped potatoes and boil until soft and tender ( you should be able to stick a fork into your potatoes and they should break apart.)
- When your potatoes are done boiling, drain your water and start mashing the potatoes
- Add in your milk and butter and mix ( you can hand mix your potatoes or you can use a mixer, it just depends on your preferences.) I used my mixer for this part since I wanted to make my potatoes smooth.
- Add in your seasonings which is your salt, pepper, and garlic powder or fresh garlic
- Taste your potatoes and see what your missing ( This part is basically your preferences)
Please feel free to comment, ask questions, or share your recipes with me!!! I enjoy reading them!!! -Tessa