Chicken Fajita Rollups

Hi Guys!!! Before I get into the recipe, I would like to take a minute and express my gratitude to all my reader's. I recently reached 1,034 page views for all time views/history. For this blog my goal was and will continue to be to make people smile and for people to share their passion's with other's and me! I am very grateful for the opportunity to share my passion's with other's and make people smile! Thank you for all the support and please don't hesitate to comment or ask questions. I enjoy reading and answering your comments! Thank you all!!! Now, for the recipe... it's a super easy recipe to put together and it cooks in 30 minutes! It's a 30 minute meal!!!

Ingredients:
For the marinade:( I tried to different marinades because I didn't know which one I would like best.)
  • 2 Tbsps. olive oil ( I split this in half and used 1 tbsp. for one marinade and 1 tbsp. for the other marinade. 
  • Juice from half a lime
  • 1 clove, minced garlic
  • Parsley
  • Seasoning ( I used taco seasoning and steak seasoning)
For the chicken:
  • Chicken Breasts or thinly sliced chicken cutlets ( the quantity depends on how many you plan on feeding.)
  • Bell pepper's, sliced
Directions:
  1. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic, lime juice, parsley and seasoning together and mix well. Set aside.
  2. If you bought the thinly sliced  chicken breasts then you can skip this step. However, if you purchased chicken breasts then you will have to slice them long ways into 2 evenly sliced pieces.
  3. Place the chicken cutlets into a large plastic bag and pour the marinade over the top, making sure they are completely covered. Allow chicken to marinade for a minimum of one hour to overnight.
  4. Once, chicken has marinated, evenly place 6 bell pepper slices in the middle of the chicken cutlet, roll it up and secure with toothpicks. Repeat until all chicken cutlets have been rolled up and place seam down into a prepared baking dish.
  5. Bake, uncovered at 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until juices run clear.
  6. Serve and enjoy!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts