Eggo Waffle Breakfast Pizza

Hi, Guys!!! Today I have a great recipe to share with you guys today!!! It's my version of "leggo my eggo." It's a waffle breakfast pizza!!! Pizza for breakfast, it can't get any better than that!!! It is very simple, it's a good meal for when the kiddo's go back to school or you are in a hurry, and it's healthy!!! Here's how it's made....

Ingredients:
  • waffle flavor of your chose ( I used blueberry)
  • Fruit of your chose( I used strawberries, blueberries and a banana)
  • Any condiments of your chose (maple syrup, butter, cinnamon, powdered sugar, etc.)
  • You can even add bacon, ham , cheese, etc. on your waffle

Directions:
  • Pop waffle in toaster
  • When it comes out, put it on a plate and start adding your fruit and condiments if you choose too
  • Enjoy
Be creative and "leggo your eggo."

Please feel free to leave comments, questions or recipes that you would like me to answer/try!!! I will respond!!! -Tessa

Comments

Popular Posts