Life


Hi Guys!!! Let's start this beautiful day off with a quote!..


Quote Of The Day: "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain."

Let's Analyze The Quote:


  • It starts off by saying what life is NOT about- It's not about waiting, It's not about avoiding the storm, and it's most definitely not about waiting for that storm to pass. (Waiting just allows time to pass by and you have nothing to show for it.)
  • It concludes by saying what life IS about- It's about learning to dance in the rain, It's learning to live with and enjoy the inevitable storms of life. Sing or dance, enjoy life, no matter what the weather might be.
  • You will face storms in life but it's up to you to determine how to respond to the challenges or disruptions. We will hide inside waiting for it to pass, or we will continue with our lives, enjoying the roughest of weather. It is our choice.
  • Rain or Shine; Life must go on.

To be honest this quote is what I live by everyday and for multiple different reasons. One of those reasons is because about a year ago, someone who was very special to me passed away. When the person started to get weak(er) I would look at quotes to keep me smiling and when I came across this one, it stuck and ever since then it's been my favorite. I have a very special place in my heart for this quote because not only did it keep me smiling during this hard time in my life when I watched someone I loved deteriorate, it also helped me grieve when that person I loved was gone. I had to share this quote for this blog because it's such a motivating way to analyze life.


http://philosiblog.com/2013/07/31/life-isnt-about-waiting-for-the-storm-to-pass-its-about-learning-to-dance-in-the-rain/


Recipe: Roasted Vegetables

Ingredients:
  • Vegetables (whatever you prefer)
  • Olive Oil or Butter
  • Seasoning
Directions:
  1. Preheat the oven to desired temp ( I usually do 350 or 450)
  2. Cut up vegetables and place in oven-safe dish
  3. Drizzle or Spray Olive Oil or Butter on the vegetables
  4. Season
  5. Cook in oven until desired firmness or softness ( depends on what you like)
  6. When done take out of oven, let cool and enjoy!
1 Thing I Love:
I LOVE hockey.
 
1 Thing I Hate:
I HATE squirrels because I'm always afraid that they are going to attack me!

Thanks for reading - Tessa

Comments

Popular Posts