Blog Revamp

Hi Guys!!!  I realized that when I started my blog I just quickly threw it together and didn't really give a proper introduction about myself. So as I thought about it, I figured I could revamp and give my blog a complete makeover and start fresh! Today I want to take the time to give you a proper introduction of myself and my mission as a blogger as well as how I will be running my blog form now on. So let's begin.... Hi, I'm Tessa; I love to bake and cook, I love to write, I love kids , I love my family and I love to share my passion with others. When I started this blog I just wanted to find a way to share recipes that I have tried with others. I would write and  share blog post's every weekend but sometimes I wouldn't get have time to get to it and then I stopped all together because I got extremely busy. I started working and I started an online business to share my tasty treat's with other people. I just had too much going on during the week and it got very stressful for me. Now, I am less busy and have a little more time to continue to share my passion with other's. However, I will be sharing my passion in a different way. I not only want to share my passion for cooking and baking but I also want to share about my day , things I love , things I hate and other things in life that excite me, etc. I want to see how these types of post's workout. I will try my very best to get post's up on a scheduled day. It all just depends on what my schedule will allow me to do. So if you would please join me in this crazy adventure called life!!! -Tessa

Comments

Popular Posts