Non-alcoholic Shirley Temple- Week 20

Hi Guys!!!! Happy 2016!!! I can't believe how fast this year went by...... It's so crazy!!!! This week I have reached my 20th post!!! It's unbelievable!!! I am so blessed and amazed at how much this blog has changed my life !!!! I remember starting this blog a year ago just to share recipes and share my passion for cooking and baking. Now I have reached 20 posts and to me that's a big milestone. I am so blessed for all my supporters and readers !!! I hope this year's blog gives you more happiness !!!!
Now let's start this new year off right!!!

Ingredients:
  • Ice
  • Maraschino Cherries
  •  1 can or enough to fill your cup of lemon-lime soda
  • Splash or two of grenadine ( Use the pink colored simple syrup for this)
Directions:
  1. Put a few ice cubes at the bottom of your cup or glass
  2. Add a couple of splashes of grenadine on top of your ice
  3. Top with lemon-lime soda
  4. Garnish with maraschino cherries if desired
Enjoy!!!

This Shirley Temple recipe is great for holiday parties with family, expectant mothers, or designated drivers! It's the ultimate Kiddie Cocktail!
This recipe was adapted from : http://www.culinaryhill.com/shirley-temple/



Comments

Popular Posts