3 Ingredient Healthy Pancakes - Week 21

Hi Guys!!!! Happy 2016!!!! As 2015 came to an end and 2016 began. I didn't make a revolution but I thought to myself ... one thing I want to do this year is eat healthier. I've been interested in clean eating but since I am a picky eating I wasn't sure if I could do it. However , I have found some healthy clean eating recipes that I actually would like and can't wait to try them! So this year I'm going to try and eat healthier but I am still going to eat what I would normally eat but I am going to find new ways to make it healthier. So enough about my life story .... This recipe is clean eating and it taste really good!!!

Ingredients:
  • 1 egg
  • 1 ripe banana
  • 2 tablespoons of flour
  • Splash of Vanilla
  • Dash or two of cinnamon
****You can double this recipe if you want because it makes a single serving for one person and I added the vanilla and cinnamon for flavor. You can add peanut butter or anything you want really***

Directions:
  1. Mash the banana in a bowl and combine the egg and flour. Whisk or stir until all ingredients are combined
  2. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Spoon the batter onto the skillet (I used a tablespoon to pour for each pancake, but you can make them bigger or smaller depending on what you like.)
  3. Cook for 2 minutes until you see bubbles form and the edges are brown
  4. Flip and cook another minute or so until brown on both sides.
  5. Serve and Enjoy!!! ( You can add syrup or whatever you like on your pancakes)
1 ripe banana + 1 egg + 2 tablespoons flour = The easiest pancakes you'll ever make. | CookingLight.com:
This recipe is adapted by  http://simmerandboil.cookinglight.com/2014/10/25/3-ingredient-pancakes/#sthash.D5xx1LOS.qjtu

Comments

Popular Posts