Peach Carrot Smoothie - Week 13

Hi Guys!!!! So have you ever wondered what vegetables taste like in a smoothie but were skeptical about putting them in or afraid you would waste ingredients if you didn't like it well let me tell you I was too until I tried this smoothie recipe!!!! At Starbucks they have a smoothie called Carrot Mango and I have wanted to try it so many times but I have been afraid I won't like it and as most of you know Starbucks isn't cheap. I decided to try this recipe at home and see what it taste like so let me dive in and tell you all about this smoothie.....

Ingredients:
  • 2 cups of peaches
  • 1 cup baby carrots or big carrots diced up to equal 1 cup
  • 1 frozen banana (I used a fresh one)
  • 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt (optional)
  • 1 cup coconut water or water
  • 1 tablespoon of honey
Directions:
  1. In a blender combine all ingredients together and blend until smooth
  2. If you prefer you can strain the smoothie to make it even smoother (I used a certain type of blender so I had to strain mine because it was gritty from the carrots bits)
You guys I can't even tell you how pretty the color of this smoothie was!!!! It was perfect for fall!!!!
This Peach Carrot Smoothie is dairy-free, delicious and has only 4 ingredients: banana, peach, coconut water and greek yogurt. Enjoy! primaverakitchen.com:

Comments

Popular Posts