Homemade Lemon Shake Up
This summer drink takes me back to the fair! It's refreshing, delicious and perfect on a hot summer day! Drink Up!
Ingredients: ***The amount of ingredients will vary depending on your serving size***
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- Water (enough to fill your cup)
- Wash and cut your lemon in half
- Juice your lemon into your cup or glass
- Once done juicing, add in your lemon halves and the sweetener of your choice
- Add in your water ( enough to fill up your cup or glass) and shake away until your sweetener is fully dissolved.
- Once fully dissolved, add in your ice
- Then Enjoy!
Please feel free to comment, ask questions, or share your recipes with me! I enjoy reading
This recipe was adapted from: http://www.home-ec101.com/lemon-shake-up-recipe-a-refreshing-summer-drink/