June Ipsy Showcase

I am VERY excited to share with you all, the June Ipsy Bag!!! I hope you enjoy these products as much as I did!!!  Take a peek!


This month's theme: VOLUME UP




This month's glam bag: This month's glam bag design is simple but has a great message behind it. This bag showcases a pair of red lips, reminding each individual to not be afraid to speak your mind! I have to say I love the contrast of the bags colors!!!



















The first product that I received was the NYX Professional Makeup Whipped Lip and Cheek Soufflé in the shade...  This product...OH MY GAWD!!! I am SO in love with it!!! When I first received this product my initial thinking was... I wonder if this product will be as decadent as the dessert?!?! It applies smooth and it's super light weight. IT'S SUPER CREAMY!!! I love the colors that this product came in, they were all pretty neutral which I LOVE!!! I also, love that not only can you use this product on your lips and cheeks but it brightens your entire complexion within minutes!!! I would definitely recommend this product to others. It's become my new favorite makeup product and I LOVE any product that's NYX.  It smells AMAZING also!!! There is no discount code for this product unfortunately.
You can purchase it here: http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/whipped-lip-and-cheek-souffle/NYX_233.html?cgid=blush#start=8&cgid=blush



















The second product that I received was theBALM Cosmetics Balm Springs Blush. I like the shade of this product and how it applied. You don't need to layer it. You can't go wrong with a little blush, it's the perfect shade for all skin tones and it stays on your face for a long time which is always a plus when it comes to makeup!!! I have a couple other products from this brand and those are great as well. So, I definitely recommend this product to others. DISCOUNT CODE FOR 20% OFF ANY PURCHASE: IPSY20
You can purchase it here: https://thebalm.com/products/balm-springs?variant=34365929292



The next product that I received was the Dr.Lili Fan Probiotic Recovery Cream.  This product is amazing for your skin!!! It's a probiotic-infused moisturizing miracle cream. It consists of Vitamin C and powerful peptides that brighten and enhance your skin to make it look younger! The only complaint that I have about this product is the smell! I can't stand it! I also am not the biggest fan of how it applies. It stays wet for awhile and takes awhile to rub in. However, it works wonders on your skin and clears your skin within a few days! So I would recommend this product to others. DISCOUNT CODE FOR 10% OFF ANY PURCHASE: IPSY  You can purchase it here:  http://drlilifan.com/index.php/product/probiotic-recovery-cream.html



















The next product I received was the DOUCCE Maxlash Volumizer Mascara. So for starters I LOVE the chubby wand, it's comb-like so it gets rid of the clumps. It definitely volumizes your lashes which I LOVE because what girl doesn't like volumized lashes?!?! I have to say though, it applied clumpy which I am not the biggest fan of! This mascara would be the "dream mascara" if it wasn't so dang clumpy! I would recommend this product still though because it does make your eyelashes looks gorgeous! DISCOUNT CODE FOR 30% OFF ANY PURCHASE: LASH30
You can purchase it here: https://www.doucce.com/product/eyes/maxlash-volumizer-mascara/?src=0617gr



















The last and final product that I received was the Skone Cosmetics Insanely Intense Tattooed Waterproof Eyeliner in the shade "jet black." So I don't really wear liquid eyeliner, I just don't have a steady enough hand for it and I don't really wear black eyeliner. After testing, this product I quickly fell in love with the felt tip, it skinny when applies and very precise! I also love that it's waterproof. This product dries super fast which great but I noticed that it dries a little tacky at first. I would still recommend this product to others who like liquid eyeliner, I am just not the biggest fan of it because I don't have a steady enough hand, if I had a steady hand I would use it all the time but it's too fragile for me! DISCOUNT CODE FOR 10% OFF ANY PURCHASE: skone10   You can purchase it here: https://skonecosmetics.com/collections/eyes/products/insanely-intense-tattooed-eyeliner
























Please feel free to comment, ask questions or share your reviews on these makeup products or other makeup products that you received in your Ipsy bags this month! I enjoy reading them!-Tessa










Comments

Popular Posts