Thin Crust Pizza Dough

Hello fellow readers and bloggers, welcome to my blog 365 Days!!! It's a pleasure to have you!!! Thank you for taking the time to come and stop by my blog!!! Please stay awhile and enjoy!

A little background about today's recipe: Friday's pizza night in our household and one type of pizza that I have had such a taste for is thin crust pizza!!! Don't get me wrong I LOVE deep-dish pizza, especially being from Chicago!!! Deep-dish pizza is a staple in Chicago!!! However, lately I have had a taste for a thin crust and so I went searching for a recipe on pinterest for an easy thin crust pizza dough and I found one!!! What better way to spend pizza Friday than making your own pizza!!! There's something about making your own pizza that's so much fun!!!

Here's how to make it:

Ingredients: This dough makes 4 10-12" inch thin pizzas
  • 3 cups of flour + little extra if the dough seems too sticky
  • 1 Tbsp. yeast
  • 1 Tbsp. sugar
  • I Tbsp. Olive Oil
  • 2 teaspoon of salt
  • 9 fl. oz of warm water or 1 1/2 cups of warm water
Directions: ( You can mix the dough by hand or in the kitchen-aid)
  1. Add in flour and make a well for the rest of the ingredients ( Like in the photo down below)
  2. Add in yeast, sugar, salt, olive oil, and warm water
  3. Mix until it forms a smooth ball of dough
  4. Place the dough into a slightly oiled bowl and set in a warm place for 30 minutes or until the dough has doubled
  5. Divide dough into 4 dough balls
  6. Add toppings and bake
  7. Enjoy!






































Please feel free to comment, ask questions or share your recipes with me!!! I enjoy reading them!!! -Tessa

http://www.simplyfrugal.ca/easy-thin-crust-pizza-dough-recipe/?utm_content=buffer56d6d&utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_campaign=buffer#_a5y_p=1518994




Comments

Popular Posts