Strawberry Buttercream

Hi Guys!!! For those of you that don't know this about me... I am a baker! I love to bake and see people smile when they eat my treats!!! That has always been my goal in life is to make people smile and I am continuously "baking the world a better place" one treat at a time! So, for today's blog post I thought I would share a quick,easy and delicious recipe with you all on Strawberry Buttercream!!!

I got this recipe off of pinterest from a fellow blogger who's link I will post below and let me tell you about this buttercream... not only was it sweet and delicious but it also had that fresh taste to it which I love so much!!! It tastes like strawberries and cream!!! It's only 3 ingredients and it's so easy to make!!!

Here's how you make it:

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup strawberries, finely chopped
  • 4 cups powdered sugar
  •  1 stick of butter, room temperature
Directions:
  1. Cream your butter
  2. Add in your strawberries
  3. Add in your powdered sugar
  4. Mix together until smooth and fluffy
  5. Enjoy!
*** You can either add in more strawberries to make it thinner or more powdered sugar to make it thicker.***
***Also, make sure your butter is at room temperature otherwise it will separate.***

The only thing I would change about this recipe, is I might add strawberry extract next time to give it a stronger strawberry taste but other than that it tastes amazing!!!





















 http://www.lovebakesgoodcakes.com/2015/06/strawberry-buttercream-frosting.html

Feel free to comment. ask questions or share your recipes with me!!! I enjoy reading them!!! -Tessa



Comments

Popular Posts