December Ipsy Showcase

Hi Guys!!! I cannot believe that December is almost over!!! Where did the time go and how do I make it stop!?!? Bring on 2017!!! What a more perfect blog post to end the year than a Ipsy Showcase!!!


The glam bag theme was "Carpe P.M.", so of course most of the products were festive or shiny which is right up my alley since winter is my favorite and I like a little sparkle!!! You know what they say... "she leaves a little sparkle, wherever she goes."

















For December the bag design was simple, elegant and useful. It's a bag that can be used as both a makeup bag and a clutch!!! It also has a little sparkle in it. It's very festive for the holidays!!!
















The first product that I received was the MODA angle shader brush by Royal and Langnickel. I love when I get brushes in my Ipsy bags because honestly you can never have too many brushes!!! I love the color of the brush itself and I like how it applies eyeshadow, it goes on smoothly.

















The second product that I received was the Smashbox cosmetics insta-matte lipstick transformer. This product is slowly becoming one of my favorites!!! I have to warn you though DO NOT use it over lip-gloss or any type of gloss or lip balm. When applied it'll cause your lipstick to peel off onto your lips as you apply. I learned the hard way!!! Overall, though I love this product and would definitely recommend it!!!

















The next product that I received was NYX professional makeup prismatic shadow in the shade "punk heart." I love NYX makeup products and I love their sparkle factor in their products, so I definitely got super excited about this product being added into my Ipsy bag!!! When I received this product,  was not too impressed not because of the quality but because the color didn't show up too well on my eyes when applied. It wasn't as shimmery as I was expecting but it's still a good product and I would definitely recommend NYX makeup brand!!!
















The next product that I received was the Jersey Shore Cosmetics peppermint rich hydrating balm. This product moisturized and hydrated my lips to perfection ( almost.) I love the smell of the peppermint, it was like a Christmas party for my mouth!!! I would definitely recommend it!!!
















The last product that I received was the AURORA intensively precise eyeliner in the shade "cinnamon." This product was probably my least favorite in this month's bag only because I am awful at liquid eyeliners and when I mean awful, I actually mean horrendous and because when I tried to wipe it off, it would leave a layer of it on my lids which I did not care for. If you like liquid or felt eyeliners then this product might be right for you!!!















 
 
Please feel free to leave comments, questions or reviews on these products!!! I enjoy reading them!!! -Tessa

Comments

Popular Posts