Non Alcoholic Apple Cider Sangria

Hi Guys!!! What's your favorite part of the fall season? I would say that my favorite parts (because I can't choose just one) would be the fall outfits, pumpkin spice and other flavor drinks and food that come into stock during the fall season and the fall decorations because I love decorating for fall!!! As I was scrolling on pinterest I saw a recipe for a non-alcoholic apple cider sangria and I decided that this recipe needed to be made!!! It's delicious, easy and perfect for the fall season!!! Let me fill you in on how to make this amazing gem!!!

Ingredients:*** the amount of ingredients will vary depending on the quantity you would like to make.***
 
I used 1/2 of each fruit except for the pear, mainly because I made a small pitcher and didn't need that much fruit.
  • 1 granny smith apple, cut into cubes
  • 1 honey crisp apple, cut into cubes
  • 1 pear, cut into cubes
  • 1 orange, cut into slices
  • 1 pomegranate ( optional)  
  • Apple cider
  • Sparking water
  • 1-2 tablespoons of sugar(optional)
  • Water ( This is if you want to level out the sweetness)
Directions:
  1. Cut the apple and pears into cubes ( keep the skins on)
  2. Cut orange into slices
  3. Peel pomegranate ( if using) ( I replaced pomegranate with some pomegranate and orange flavor San Pellegrino.)
  4. Add chopped fruit into pitcher ( save a little fruit for garnishing)
  5. Add apple cider and sparkling water ( I put my own twist on this part actually, I used 7 up, spiced apple cider, about a 1/2 cup of pomegranate orange San Pellegrino and about 1/4 of a cup of clementine San Pellegrino.)
  6. Add water if you want to level the sweetness out
  7. Add sugar ( if using, I did not because it was already sweet)
  8. Stir and place pitcher in refrigerator to chill
  9. When chilled, garnish with remaining fruit
  10. Serve and Enjoy!!!

















Here is the original recipe link:

http://www.cookwithmanali.com/non-alcoholic-apple-cider-sangria/?utm_campaign=SocialFabric&utm_medium=FB&utm_source=P-0797


I hope you enjoyed this post!!! Please feel free to comment, ask questions or share recipes with me!!! I enjoy reading them!!! - Tessa

Comments

Popular Posts