Hi Guys!!! In honor of national taco day yesterday, I decided to go ahead and throw together a quick and easy meal for you and your family to enjoy!!! Let's get started....
Ingredients: ***The amount of ingredients I use in this recipe will vary for you depending on how much your making for yourself or your family.***
- Chicken Breast(s) sliced up into strips ( you can slice it up after it's cooked if you would like)
- Seasoning, to season your chicken with
- Taco Shell(s) ( I used a hard shell for my taco)
- Condiments - cheese, salsa, pepper's,etc. ( I just used cheese on my taco)
- Cook your chicken until done ( you can cook the chicken how you prefer, I grilled mine)
- Next, make your taco
Happy Belated National Taco Day Everyone!!!
Please feel free to comment, ask questions or share your recipes with me! I enjoy reading them!!! - Tessa